GMFE is known to deliver the best so we are always in search of quality people who take their careers and personal advancement seriously. Our offices and clientele are spread nationwide in key major areas such as Metro Manila and Metro Cebu.
Assigned to an existing Facilities Management Service Contract, the Facility Manager exercises supervision of all aspects of Facilities Management service operations, general administration and maintenance of these properties, providing the following functions:
- Manage Building Cleaning through supervision of Housekeeping of common areas, Landscape Maintenance and Waste Management. Recommend improvements to Clients about upgrades and rehabilitation measures.
- Supervise Building Maintenance and Engineering Services through implementation of Preventive Maintenance Program, Corrective Maintenance of Machineries and Equipment, management of Facilities and Amenities as well as review Renovation and Construction Requests.
- Implement Security and Safety Systems within / around the Building premises (including compliance to Building Code, Fire Code, Occupational Safety & Health Standards, in-House and government regulations, disaster risk reduction program or emergency preparedness plans)
- Manage Accounting and Finance services.
- Administrative functions of Office and Facilities Management.
- Compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements, which are crucial and has significant impact on the whole operational process.
- Any other reasonable and related function as the need may require.
Under supervision of the Facility Manager, is responsible for the provision of and supervision over the Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing Maintenance functions and services to the Client as part of the Facilities Management services rendered by GlobalFME; exercises supervision the Technicians who render their services in 3 shifts daily; likewise responsible for ensuring compliance with the Clients Deed of Restrictions.
- We need competent, reliable and skilled technicians willing to be trained and supervised by an experienced Engineer.
- We provide the training, proper tools and proper protective equipment.
- We hire people who are willing to be guided through GFME’s standard checklist/procedures
- Successful applicants can look forward to continuous learning thru regular seminars and trainings.
02 368 00 01